Are we the aliens?

Discussion in 'General' started by iwanttobehigh, Mar 19, 2011.

1. are you retarded

2. So you don't really know that the statement you said wasn't true, is actually not true? You're just reading an article. So the reporter knows the information, you don't.

3. are you fucking trolling me or what

4. click the link you silly person

5. I shouldn't have to explain it.

6. #47 Jdahms, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011

here's the results of the study i personally directed from my compound here.

[​IMG]

7. JDahms i gotcha.

The solar system consists of 9 planets. If you still consider pluto a planet.

Earth is the only one of those 9 planetes that has ANY life on it.

Therfore. There is only 1 planet in our solar system with life. Not hundreds or thousands like orange said. Maybe he ment our galaxy but im almost 100% that where the only life-bearing planet in our galaxy too.

8. #49 Jdahms, Mar 19, 2011
    im sure he meant galaxy. i was just trying to correct his typo. this dude is trolling me i think.

weve actually found a few planets in our galaxy already that would be able to sustain life as we know it. im sure theres many many planets that are earth like (i think). the numbers are just too big for there not to be.

heres something interesting

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ztl8CG3Sys[/ame]

9. Haha. Know adays you cant tell the difference.

What ever happened to education?

10. My point wasn't about the information, it was about how you got your information. All of it is secondhand. Take some time to learn once in awhile, you need much more than just school.

11. Ohkay. Its common information that there are 9 planets. 8 know because pluto is a "dwarf" planet.

Earth is the only one with life.

Thats it.

And i get my information from science.

12. hold the fuck up

what are you talking about.

13. #55 Jdahms, Mar 19, 2011
    what if i said 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

would you stop this dribble

i have a feeling if there were hundreds or thousands of planets in this solar system wed be running into shit a lot more often

14. Think about it, we believe that aliens come to our planet and collect people for analysis (abduction) or that they collect data on our planet. In general we believe they're more advanced as a species than the human race. During our space exploration we've found life on other planets and collected data on it. We're more advanced as a species in comparison to the microbial life on distant planets so basically we are the aliens. It's just a pyramid :smoke:

15. Then what is this?

[​IMG]

"These time-lapse images of a newfound planet in our solar system, called 2003UB313, were taken on Oct. 21, 2003, using the Samuel Oschin Telescope at the Palomar Observatory near San Diego, Calif. The planet, circled in white, is seen moving across a field of stars. The three images were taken about 90 minutes apart. "

And shit i mean NASA put its credibility on the line saying its 100% a new planet.

The planet was discovered by the Samuel Oschin Telescope at the Palomar Observatory near San Diego, Calif., on Jan. 8, 2005. Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech

16. apparently the new planet has been hurling comets towards earth with its gravity haha. what the fuck

17. Well ill tell you the story behind that.

Mars has like jupiter for a while now. And mars just found out that earth has been calling jupiter at night and setting up plans to go out on a date. So mars called up his buddy the 10th planet who just happens to be a major leaguq baseball player and told him the story. The 10th planet and mars are like bro's so the 10th planet was like fuck earth ill just throw huge rocks at it. But he hurt his shoulder which is why he misses all the fucking time.

:cool: