Are we the aliens?

Discussion in 'General' started by iwanttobehigh, Mar 19, 2011.

1. I HAVE ONE QUESTION -
    Why are we the only evolved life form opposed to every other species on this earth?

There is a 100% chance aliens visit earth...I have watched many presidential speeches regarding this subject from presidents carter, reagan, bush senior and clinton all talking about alien visitations.

I think they evolved us with their DNA to a certain extent...I mean no one else can explain us being on earth.

2. I think you just saw Battle: Los Angeles...which is a terrible movie btw

3. Yea saw it earlier today but ive had this idea long before I have seen that movie. And yea that movie sucked

4. [​IMG]

I never thought about that...

5. I knew your were going to say that.

I have theory. A long, long time ago some monkeys were throwing shit at each other. After many eons the shit gradually turned into nukes. Now that's EVILution!

6. ok.. so everyone on earth is dead. what happens when that years of food supplies runs out pal?

7. Well I think we were put here by aliens(either a combination of creation and evolution or some stargate type scenario). And I think eventually we will be "aliens" and use other planets for their resources(if we even survive that long).

8. We have...what? 100 years before shit hits the fan?

9. Im pretty sure its between 2 and 50,000

10. Some news articles say 10 years, last I checked and read up on it, it was 100 years, but I've never seen 50,000. And besides, 50,000 seems like nothing more than wishful thinking. And it can't be 2.

11. nice...

I saw 50,000 in an article months back so it could be wrong. I beleive any kind of thinking is wishful thinking also.

And it can be 2...

12. How can it be two years? If we only had two years of oil left, the media would be all over that.

13. 2012 brah lawl...I just woke up I should of made a more constructed post...

But for all we know this whole thing could go ba-boom right now, and now, and now, and now...

14. The end of civilization and the end of humanity are two different things. When oil is gone, as it inevitably will be, our way of life will be over, yes, but we can still survive.

15. I wasnt taking really talking about oil, by its self... More of our world that we live on.

16. Im actually 100% positive that this statement is not true

17. Yes, of course. Humanity is nothing but a disease.

18. Where can I look up your credibility?

19. what?

There are not hundreds of earth like planets in our solar system.

20. But you said you were 100% positive, which means that there is no way that you could be wrong. I want to see the studies you went through to attain this 100% certainty.