Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are we straight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dazed24, May 13, 2010.

1. I seriously loled at this.

2. make sure you know what oregano looks like before you make the purchase.

3. or don't.. because cigs contain rat poison and other bad chemicals. Not sure how you are but i smoke weed because it's pure and clean directly from the earth. I'm not looking to void that out by smoking a cancer stick.

4. I don't know if you're straight or not...do you find members of your gender attractive, or members of the opposite sex?

5. lol!!! :D

6. I bought a half-zip of some legit Master Kush the other week and god damn, that has to be one of my favorite buds now. The smell coming out of the mason jar was so pungent it was awesome, I still have about 3 grams left bc that shit only takes a J to get me blitzed :smoke:

7. As it's your first time i'l break down the physical attributes being high bring:
    So you wont get paranoid by it.

Increased heart rate - this fucked me up the first time because i got fucking stoned on my own and thought that i was going to die. Especially as it seems like the opposite of the relaxed sensation people describe. But it is totally normal and you will ignore it if you don't focus on it.

Hot and Cold sensation - Your skin will experience hot and cold flashes, and go all tingly. Sometimes this can be overwhelming if your overly high but most of the time this feels like the most awesome massage if you can't focus it.

Cotton Mouth - you're mouth will be dry as fuck - don't eat chocolate or biscuits if you don't have a drink because it might feel like you eating tar/dust.

Slowed down visuals - everything might become slow, like your viewing it from a dream within a dream. You will often wonder whether you just did something, then become lost in thought and still feel really slowed.

Balance - your balance might be effected depending on the strain and the amount you smoke. This might just mean you feel like you're falling sidewards or that you can't seem to walk very straight.

Paranoia - Everything might fuck with your head. I swear in the early days i used to prang because i didn't think my friends were as high as me and would think i was weird for laughing so much. But seriously in perspective everything you worry about is bullocks. Just be in a comfortable environment to increase the experience.

Laughing Fits- let them happen, take control of you :D

8. lol, the names are probably fake, but heinrich harrer spent 7, count em, 7, years in tibet

9. Thanks for this man, tomorrow is going to be the first day, and then we're going to continue Saturday.

For those who said practice on a cigg, fuck that but i've smoked Hookah like 7 times before idk if that matters.

As for the weed my friend got we're probably not going to smoke it and my other friend is probably going to get Durban Poison for us, is that shit dank?

10. The only reason some people don't get high is because of inhaling. I got high my first time, and so has over 20+ of my smoking buddies have gotten high their first time too.