are we safe here, GC??

Discussion in 'General' started by ItsHer, Jan 23, 2012.

1. has anyone order recently?? since this SOPA stuff.

if so, are we safe to get the package?? Is the situation THAT serious??

2. no the us government is going to invade amsterdam and shut this server DOWN

and then they're coming for you dude

with print outs of every convo you've ever had on here

[​IMG]

but seriously. GO FUCKING READ ABOUT SOPA

3. [quote name='"ItsHer"']has anyone order recently?? since this SOPA stuff.

if so, are we safe to get the package?? Is the situation THAT serious??[/quote]

I hear the government is intercepting the packages. They are taking out your order and sending little people in the boxes to jump out and choke you, be careful.

4. Basically yes, you're in severe danger. Basically SOPA allows the US government to send predator drones to your house whenever you type "marijuana" over the internet. Then the drones drop nanobots above your house. The nano bots then spend their time slowly hiding or destroying your socks and underwear. In severe cases you could explode.

5. Well, I might be safe, but I don't think you are OP..

6. but i only have a pipe. what if i didnt want to use it to smoke.

7. [quote name='"ItsHer"']but i only have a pipe. what if i didnt want to use it to smoke.[/quote]

Well.. if you aren't using it to smoke, you must be using it to make a bomb. Expect the DEA at your door soon.

In reality, you're okay. But still research sopa, its terrible.

8. how??

9. You can use it to smoke. Just not marijuana......................so they say

10. has anyone called??

11. Called who?

You're fine. If you want to make an order then do it.

12. Well becuase over the years, the government has been packing your body full of radio sensitive explosives. Hidden in your food, the slow build up of thermite in your body will only end in the inevitable you catching on fire and burning a hole through anything you may be above at that point. Most likely triggered by a radio signal from a homeless man / (AKA) Spy for the government wearing tinfoil on his head. Keep your eyes peeled, TICK TOCK.

13. ok. thanks

14. [quote name='"20000678"']Basically yes, you're in severe danger. Basically SOPA allows the US government to send predator drones to your house whenever you type "marijuana" over the internet. Then the drones drop nanobots above your house. The nano bots then spend their time slowly hiding or destroying your socks and underwear. In severe cases you could explode.[/quote]

Am I the only one who found this fucking hilarious

15. Its like the government is shitting out the alphabet in attempt to shut down the internet completely. SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, PCIPA, etc.

Do they ever end? By the way, PCIPA is to check everything you buy online, IE. No more grow-lights or international seeds ever again.

16. Its only a matter of time before all money is gone and has to be deposited onto a "government debit card." That way all spending is tracked and drugs can't be bought.

17. THE LAND OF THE FREEE...!! [​IMG]

18. I loves my FAUXreedom!!!

19. Fuck the gubment!

20. The American government can go kiss my irish arse.. I am sick and tired of their shit and fear mongering
    they can get ta fuck!!