Are we ready to be harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xshinx, May 5, 2013.

1. This are my indoor grown plants they, we've have them for a couple of weeks now and were wondering if they are ready to be cut down and start the process to get nice and smelly buds. The photos are attached any comments are appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Doesn't really look like it.

3. Looks great but its hard to tell if its done by a picture. How many days has she been flowering. First plant?

4. First plant ever, first confirmed female that grew this much, indoor plant with mostly natural light, sometime artificial light it has been flowering for about 4 - 5 weeks, hairs that used to be white are now brownish yellowish, Im gonna snap some more pics today hopefully i can get a closeup or something. Some buds are even going down cause of the weight, again im gonna do my best to get some decent pics.

5. Without a close up photo just based in your time table and how she looks I'd say 4 more weeks if not 5. This is the one part you just can't rush and yes everyday it just gets harder but that's half the fun

6. #6 xshinx, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
    Thanks for the comments it's been a week or so since the last time I posted the previous photo, I'm attaching more pics with a higher resolution to see the details. I'm willing to wait as much as I have I just don't want to lose the highest THC level in the plant.

Attached Files:

7. looks good but its maturing too quick for its age of flowering. if its at week 5 of flowering almost all the hairs should not be brown .

they should be maybe 20-30% brown into the 5th week and the rest should be milky. It seems like the opposite here.

Makes me ask the question what type of nutrients have u been giving her over the flowering period ?
    Also on normal indicas need around 60-70 days of flowering time for indoor grows.

But overall good first go :)

8. indoor plant with mostly natural light means windowsill, right? then thats probably all the bud that its gonna grow. Id wait another week or two for more of those leaves to die off, then harvest.

9. #9 xshinx, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. That's the best close up I can get, yes it does mean windowsill because I have assholes for neighbors outdoor grow is not a possibility right now, but thanks for all the comments I'm still deciding when to cut them down but sure will let you know the results

11. not yet ready, still a bit of white pistils left... Id say 2 weeks, but its gonna be a fluffy joke either way.

12. LOL thats not very nice to say , but u got a point :p

Also its by what type of high u r looking for , each stage of flowering is a different type of high. u can cut off a piece , dry it for 2-4 days in a cardboard box then smoke it.

u like the high cut it , u dont wait another week and do the same thing. thats what i do , as certain strains are better a bit early and some a bit late.

But to wait until all the pistols are red as that could take months and the buds would loose potency.

13. How tall is your plant ? It looks like just a lil more than an Oz on bud.

14. no it doesnt... looks like 3-5g and thats not even trimmed properly

15. Damm what a waste of plant. I smoke 3-5g on one dutch

16. 4-5 weeks of flower is way too short of flower time. Quickest strains I have ever grown take at least 7 weeks. And that's counting from pistil onset, not the switch.

17. like I said before this is the first plant that grew this much, im going to start with an outdoor grow this week hopefully. Thanks everyone for your comments. That little plant will be cut down this weekend hoping for the best but with very low expectations.