Are we ready for harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by J-Hans, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Looking for opinions. I was hoping to harvest late so more THC can convert to CBN for a more mellow sleepy high. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. You've got a long ways to go.

3. Thanks guys. What do you think? Another 2 weeks, or more??

4. Ya gotta check the trichomes regularly. Daily.
    Most growers let them turn all cloudy with some becoming amber. The more amber the more mellow sleepy high.
    You are way off. Weeks even. The pistils are still white and actively looking for pollen. They need to start turning color and recede. Get a jewelers loupe so you can closely inspect those trichomes.
    They are looking good. Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the advice everyone. Just got worried about all the leaves turning yellow and all fan leaves are gone. I've done a couple grows in the past and it was very different. Most fan leaves were there and minimal yellowing of leaves on buds. I guess its a different strain so just wanted to make sure.

6. Whats your set up?
    Lights?
    Nutes?
    Containers?
    Soil?

7. 2x2 by 5 foot tall tent
    2 lights: Viparspectra 300 and Apollo Horticulture 180 UFO
    Nutes: currently just Molassess and Big Bloom, stopped tiger bloom already, but I wonder if I could feed one more time since everyone thinks I have a couple more weeks.
    Container:5 gallon root pouch
    Soil: Ocean forest and Happy frog mix

8. The seed is from a random bag that I happen to find a seed.

9. Just read that if all fan leaves are gone and sugar leaves are mostly getting yellow you might need to harvest. Opinion???

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll let it go a little longer two weeks but I would check daily also

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Go buy a 10% uvb reptile bulb

12. Where ur leaves go

13. What is a uvb bulb? What does it do?

14. They were all super yellow and wilting so I pruned.

15. Ya gotta check the trichomes regularly. Daily.<br />Most growers let them turn all cloudy with some becoming amber. The more amber the more mellow sleepy high.<br />You are way off. Weeks even. The pistils are still white and actively looking for pollen. They need to start turning color and recede. Get a jewelers loupe so you can closely inspect those trichomes.<br />They are looking good. Keep up the good work.

Perfect advice. Also known as an eye loom.. yes watch for the trichomes to get cloudy. Amber is too late. Looking very good!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Idk if any one will hate on me for this but i would take off that big yellow fan leaf lol. OCD a little mabey

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Uvb is a part of natural light that its harmful. When the plants exposed it protects itself by producing more resins and trichomes it will help with density and weight