Are we on the lowest/hardest level of Heaven or the easiest level of Hell?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Messiah Decoy, May 11, 2012.

1. Which is more likely?

2. They are both equally unlikely. I don't know how to justify the existence of either.

Now if we discuss the metaphysical or different dimensions, dats when da dizkussion gets trill.

3. This is the spirituality forum, is it not?

If you rather discuss metaphysics over religious concepts you should go to the philosophy forum.

4. Really? I consider a lot of such related topics to be related to my spirituality. I just answered your question with my opinion, ignore the second half of my first post I guess.

Discussing hell limits you to only a few religions, and there are quite many religions, just like there are many published books.

5. Does it matter? Just choose to 'go up' anyway.

6. You are creating a false dichotomy.

Those are not the only two options.

7. This is paradise. Some people just don't know how to enjoy it. Weight off of my shoulders!

8. Heaven.

This is the only level.

9. I think heaven would be once you are one with "god" and can observe the 5th and higher dimension and see all possible outcomes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdnhKE95AqM]Imagining the Sixth Dimension - YouTube[/ame]

10. I'm just gonna ask this question in a random thread and hope that somebody answers but..

Didn't philosophy and spirituality used to be one sub-forum?

11. Twas a smart move.