Are we in a simulation?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, May 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. A little but, I'm not judgemental to ya in any regard I wish for you the best in all jokes and life man.

I cringe and move on. That's all. Get the best of bud and, a large pizza dude.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I live an undesirable simulation but, its becoming a little better each day.

3. #43 Deleted member 1049288, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #44 Deleted member 1049288, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. You too man. Life's too short to be angry right now man that's for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #46 jadednfaded, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    I will be honest, I did not read all three pages of discussion so maybe this has been shared already, But

@MTMLSandman420 Have you seen this???

My Child Psychology teacher shared this with everyone, I have yet to read past the prelude due to lack of time.

I think you might like it.

https://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.pdf

7. Man, I kind of hope we are... There's no way we humans can be as blatently stupid as so many of us seem to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. That's why I also think we may be simulated. There's numerous amounts of intelligent people who do dumb things.

And I myself do dumb shit sometimes when I flip my shit or lose my cool. Could that be part of the simulation? My anger problems that is?

9. I believe we are just another civilization maybe a new one was like us. Laptops a d phones and cars and shit. Bust it got eradicated and remember everything degrades except stone why do you think we have those stone head or maybe I'm debating something else. Whatchu think.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I like this view and i have often pondered....

Are we in the world or is the world in us....personally i think our brain and eyes act like a projector and the world is within.........hence why things like the law of attraction just seem so, well, dam true.........