Are we in a simulation?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, May 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Does anyone here believe we live in a simulation?

• Like Like x 1
  2. No way man.

Just don't touch That button.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You could say so. I think it's more like we're a story told by somebody just like we tell stories.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Keep telling me made up stories within a simulation of us being told stories about. I like this paradox it has me thinking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I suppose that is one way to look at it.

6. I enjoy being entertained and fed and stoned more than anything else in this life. Someone could programmed that shit I'm telling ya. Its like I'm character for a sitcom sometimes for aliens to laugh at. I hope I'm a good sitcom though.

7. Definitely, created by some higher power(s)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Are for we entertainment or, for a real purpose? What's the purpose one would want to create hairless apes that rebuild and destroy planets?

9. #9 RadDuckling, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    That's beyond my knowledge, however, I believe we are here as a way to progress our souls before entering another plane of existence. On the other hand, this could just be the optimistic side of me talking and we are actually merely just an experiment in which the test subjects are able to be conscious of the reality that they are in. :confused_2:.

Note : my depersonalization/psychosis could have played a role in the making of this theory so I wasn't in the right mind when I started hypothesizing about life.

To whoever is reading this, don't take me too seriously. I'm not trying to disprove anybody's religious beliefs in any way. Just sharing my opinions on reality haha.

• Like Like x 2
  10. This is the best video game simulation ever if you ask me, so yes, sometimes I do feel like this is all one great big simulation.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Sometimes I feel like the game is too difficult lol. However I've learned to never pull that cord because, some levels are worth it like the stoned levels those are fun.

12. Leibniz argued that this is the best possible worlds, I think I agree with him on that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wouldnt say so even tho the governments try n do it like we are programmed and if u fall for some of their traps then yes u can become that way just like being locked up or on drugs for to long ur either a dope head or institutionalized just my .2 cent

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

14. I'm a dope head or institutionalized for asking a question? Or playing along with someone's answer with clever word play.

Let me get this straight:
    You stated the government trys to program us.

Then you state if one goes to goes jail or does drugs for "too long"(whatever the fuck that means) its like this "government trap".

Then state I'm either of those things.

You make no sense right now.

Here's a little jumble of words that make just as much sense.

I wouldn't say we live in a simulation. The Illuminati touches themselves. And people have bruises on their shoulders from shooting guns too long. Your a gun-toting redneck or a member of the Illuminati. Just my .3 of reggie blue dream.

15. This reminds me of the Truman show.

• Like Like x 2
  16. It doesn't look like anything to me.

17. I dont think he meant YOU personally, I think he meant a general you (somebody).

Basically he is saying (I think) some of the mental traps are being institutionalised or drugged up, where one is living in a different reality.

18. Probably, don’t ask too many questions though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Reminds me of Men in Black.

20. #20 JohnnyEvergreen, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
    I have thought about it.

Just like I have thought about what a person posting above has similarly stated saying roughly, " we are here to better our souls for a delve into a new existence on some new plane that we've yet to ever imagine " but...

Then I think about all of the lunatics and horrible people and begin to ponder if that(progressing the soul)is the reason behind us being conscious and if so but some don't...what happens to them?

Do they restart here? In a lower plane? Or do they move along the spectrum with everyone else in their specific time frame? Thus just impacting our conscious energy with negativity later in another place down the rabbit hole.

Or is there just one consciousness and that being you and in which everyone else is just a mere imagination used to guide you, distract
    you, impose apon, empower you, etc.?

Say we were in a simulation though...what do you perceive to be the way to ultimately get out? Death? And if so...what then? Do you wake up, take off the simulation goggles, and go outside and enjoy the day?

The list goes on but sadly we will never know until the day our eyes close in this dimension for good and we wake up and return somewhere on another path down the long and winding road of life.

These therioes could get so in depth and go on and on lol. Nevertheless it can be a fun exercise. We are just scratching the surface...let's see where we go.

Hang on and let me grab my packed lunch first, if I'm going down the hole, I at least don't want to be hungry on the journey.

EDIT :

It also depends on what form of simulation you are envisioning