Are we allowed to talk about other drugs not relating to us?

Discussion in 'General' started by tiger bloom, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Can we discuss like a heroin bust? Or meth labs? Border patrol seizing coke? or is any talk relating to anything or anyone involving other drugs not allowed here? Would talking as SWIM be a problem? Just looking for some clarification.

2. First off, the feedback forum is the proper place to ask questions like that. Secondly, we don't do SWIM on GC.

I suppose news discussions on meth lab busts would be fine, but if you run a meth lab no you can't talk about it getting busted.

Common sense should dictate. If you think that you might get a warning or infraction for posting something, don't post it.

3. this is a forum about promethazine only, talk about other drugs isn't aloud here

4. [quote name='"WildWill"']First off, the feedback forum is the proper place to ask questions like that. Secondly, we don't do SWIM on GC.

I suppose news discussions on meth lab busts would be fine, but if you run a meth lab no you can't talk about it getting busted.

Common sense should dictate. If you think that you might get a warning or infraction for posting something, don't post it.[/quote]

That was my primary question, the SWIMing. That doesn't do anything here on GC? :(

Thanks for the quick info blade.

5. [quote name='"P2d"']this is a forum about promethazine only, talk about other drugs isn't aloud here[/quote]

"I would never do other drugs. But SWIM drops tabs all the time."

Yay or nay^^

6. We're all adults, we don't need SWIM, it doesn't indemnify anyone and it doesn't fool anyone either.

7. [quote name='"WildWill"']We're all adults, we don't need SWIM, it doesn't indemnify anyone and it doesn't fool anyone either.[/quote]

Well obviously but I understand we're not allowed to discuss other drugs due to a legality issue. Would it still be a problem if everyone was using SWIM?

8. what wildwill is saying everone know swim is just the person posting grasscity not that stupid

9. [quote name='"P2d"']what wildwill is saying everone know swim is just the person posting grasscity not that stupid[/quote]

Well I understand a lot of the time that is the assumption but the text claims otherwise. I dont see why it would be a problem if none of us are talking about ourselves just random individuals.

10. Hey!

....I love swimming. :D

11. SWIM is the stupidest shit ever...talking on some internet message board that's server is based in the netherlands isn't gonna do SHIT by saying some stupid acronym before whatever you say...everybody knows it you...just stop it. and freedom of speech mothafuckaz. you dont see rappers getting arrested for saying they smoke.

12. Can we say the SHOES from Texas are dumb?

13. I get the urge to kick a person in the balls with steel toed boots when they use "swim"

14. Saying SWIM is just like saying my friend, or something. And people say that all the time! Is something really retarded going on ITT, or am I just real high?

15. sure you can talk about SWIM doing other drugs the only problem is SWIM won't be the one whose gonna get banned for it.

16. #16 FenceWalker, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    This. ;)

The rules are pretty clear and trying to get around them with SWIM bullshit won't fly.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscity-com-forum-guidelines.html

Edit:
    And this is another pet peeve of mine. Freedom of speech in the united states is in relation to the government, not a privately owned website. Freedom of speech just doesn't apply.

17. Yeah I feel using SWIM would just get me banned. Alas, I will keep SWIMS thoughts, experiences, and knowledge about unmentionables to myself. Thanks for the clarification blades, not what I wanted to hear though haha but oh well

GRASSCITYS STILL THE FUCKING SHIT.