Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are we allowed to talk about legal herbs other than weed on here?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nacher7g, Oct 25, 2014.

1. I know we can't talk about other drugs in general but there's a story I am really aching to share and it involves combining green with a legal psychedelic plant, you can probably guess which one.

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

2. As a chef, I myself wonder this too. Like I got some sick ass basil from the farmers market the other day and it took my pesto sauce to a whole different level!

3. Discussing salvia would be a no-no.

4. lol i have some sick tyme to go with that killer basil lol 

5. Gracias

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

6. Can never have too much thyme ;D

7. Thyme is money.

8. Well, everyone is suppose to read the forum guidelines when they sign up. Since many do not, here is the link, and the section you asked about.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/899250-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

• j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed.
    Note that no pharmaceuticals  can be discussed, at all. Not even a "My Dr prescribed xxx due to a broken bone".
    Basil, thyme, etc can be discussed. You can discuss catnip that you gave to your kitty, but can't discuss catnip if you try to get a buzz from it.

Merry Christmas (or any other Holiday you celebrate) to all and to all a Good Night.

:smoke: