are we allowed to talk about airsoft/paintball

Discussion in 'General' started by Xieon, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Hey, I started a thread earlier, but deleted it because it was questioning the rules. I PMed a mod, but got no reply so figured I'd go with general post.

Are we allowed to discuss paint ball/airsoft in the general forums, wasn't sure if that was breaking the weapons rule.

Could someone let me know please, thanks.

2. Not totally sure, but I don't think there is a rule about it, but I do love airsofts. :p

3. It's a sport, so post away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :metal:

4. I love goin in the woods with some sort of sport gun (paintball, or airsoft) with a few friends and spend fifteen minutes hiding. Then when everyone is spred out over like at least 1 square km, everyone justs go socom and stalk eachother, then move in for kills. Its awesome.

5. Just dont talk about criminal acts.

6. i used to be into airsoft long time ago, had a few guns,

^^^ your sig has stuff about pokemon in it.... l:hello:

7. If we're not allowed to talk about paintball or airsoft, I'm leaving this forum.

Paintball is a huge sport and a billion dollar industry boasting nearly 20 million players.

In fact, there are no weapons used in either sport, and normally any type of body contact means elimination from the game.

8. Seems like its allowed, once I resize the pictures I'll make a thread about my guns.

Thanks for the replies everyone

9. I used to be hella into paintball. Now, no time, no money, and too much gear left over. Its sweet that its still big, I just don't keep track anymore.

10. yeah technicly they arent "paintball guns" they are paintball markers.

so I wouldnt think they fall into weapons.

11. airsoft and pb are the shit! sneakin round the woods ghillie suit on sniper rifle and camo face paint all recon style in the woods. now THATS a great time. and i shout from the highest mountain FUCK SPEEDBALL! that shit is a disgrace to the sport. no skill at all to just spray and pray 2000 rnds in 5 min! sorry if i offend but its a much better challenge to stalk, hunt and eliminate your opponent without him even knowing your there. when i play no one knows where i hit them from they just feel a quiet sting and then im off to the next target. i love it. so primal.

12. paintball is fun. Just recently been getting into it pretty heavy. I still hate getting shot though.. all those stupid fucking welts all over my body make me unhappy.