Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Washington State MMJ Dispensaries and Collectives going away?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Husky42, May 26, 2011.

1. I just read that Jeanne Kohl-Welles gave up on her push for the legalization of the dispensaries and there are now some major issues confronting them from continuing operation?

What does this mean for the future of patients access in Washington State?

2. Not sure because the East side of the state is totally dif from the west. Here in Spokane the last 1 closed down yesterday? thc-meds.com They were cool, great place that the neighborhood never had one complaint! But just going to cragslist it seems to be way more open as far as amount of advertising. But I thought I did just read that they shut down the last cannabis farmers market? We need to stand and unite!