Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Vaporizers worth it for the (now) casual smoker? (1-2 times a week)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BeEasyChillin, Jan 27, 2014.

1. #1 BeEasyChillin, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    New responsibilities have forced me to cut back to only smoking once or twice a week. Now I have tried vaporizers before and liked them but I must say that I still like the experience of smoking better. Anyways, I really want a vape because of the health benefits and how much cleaner it is than combustion. however I don't know if the 150+ dollars it costs to get a decent one is worth it or not?? And I would want a decent/good one like vaporbros or da buddah. Has anyone who smokes about as frequently as me and bought a vape give your opinion?? also im only interested in whip style vapes not bags or portable ones. Thanks all!!

Be Easy :smoke:

2. In my limited experience with them, I've noticed that vapes are a lot more efficient than smoking in the way that you can use less in a vape and get the same result as you would smoking sometimes twice as much. I don't own a vape because they're too expensive, but I've used my friends a few timesSent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

3. It depends on if you like the vape high or not. If you're only smoking once or twice a week then the cost of weed isn't too important so if you don't like the vape high then I would stick to smoking. But if you do like the vape high then it's a good investment that will save you money, is good for your health and will allow you to be more discreet about getting high.

4. Between those 2 I would go with da buddah. I haven't had the pleasure if trying one but my silver surfer is a champion. It's made by the same Colorado company. Their shop is amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum