Are Vapes Harmful for singers?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Indiasummerlove, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Hi!

I am a singer recovering from vocal cord surgery (it's been about a year but one more year is expected before I reach full recovery), and I haven't been able to enjoy herb in any other form than edibles. These are getting old because I do not fancy the taste and to be honest, it's not a convenient as a pipe.

I've been suggested vaporizers. Pens specifically. 

Though no one behind a counter can tell me if smoking through a vape pen can potentially harm my larynx. If anyone has ANY info, I'd really appreciate it!

-India

2. #2 jayfoxpox, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    Smoking(combustion can irritate your throat and lunges , hot air that comes from vapes , may also irritate your throat  and lunges, so I suggest maybe one with a whip or one that can go through a water filter  to cool it and add moisture , incase it's dry. Or alternatively take smaller hits.

Pen vapes are good if you got a supply of concentrates , but I'm not aware of one that can efficiently vape herbs .

edit: if it's herbal vaporizers are what you're looking for , do you have a price range and preference on portable and non portable?