Are vapes good for conserving bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeasandwich, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Ever since i started smoking all i really blazed out of was
    pipes,bongs,bubblers,etc but never a vaporizer. what are they like are you able to take fat tokes like bongs? is it harsh on the lungs? can you conserve more compared to a bong? what do you prefer bongs or vapes?

2. Definitely not harsh on your lungs, and it's probably the best way to conserve weed. A small amount gives you a ton of fat vape tokes, you'd be surprised.

3. If you get a good vape you can get huge rips. I used to smoke bongs all day and still prefer vape rips to bong rips. And yes vapes conserve bud

4. Vaporizers are amazing. I put like .5 g's into mine and it will get me high. Then, I save up the stuff that i had in the vape and put it in 1/2 of a bowl with 1/2 weed and smoke that another time and get high. Or you could put it in food.

5. Is a dogs dick red?

6. ,5 is a lot...

7. They conserve very well but at least with the mflb it's a more mellow drawn out high being that you get less thc per hit so it won't get you as high as a bong because you get the thc over time like with a pipe or joint

8. Is that not an mflb trench full?

9. I'd say a full mflb trench is between .2-.3 at the most

10. I can literally get high off 0.05 grams in my extreme q.

.1 grams if i want to have a decent high for the night. Probably vape another .1 grams when the nights about to come to a close. Definitely the most efficient toking tool there is.

11. yeah .3grams in my pax vaporizer last me for a 30 min ride to work of tokes and 30 min ride back home toking all the way

12. #12 davidtokehead, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    if you do it in levels that is you can easily get over 50 hits from .3 of a gram