Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are tolerance breaks worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by punKrockeR, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Yes or no? I know there's plenty of threads on this, but I want a clear-cut yes or no poll from long-term smokers who've had a few tbreaks and have made up their minds on whether or not it's worth the effort. For me it depends on my tolerance level, but generally i'd have to say no, cuz once I start toking daily again my tolerance skyrockets back to where it used to be within days :( but i havent quite made up my mind completely cuz i've only been smoking a few years and haven't really done too many t-breaks, at least not long-term ones

so to :smoke: or not to :smoke:?

2. do you like smoking a shit ton of weed to get high?