Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are tolerance breaks mandatory?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VivaLaWeed, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Just have been noticing that I might need one. But I like to smoke all day......

2. Not mandatory but if you don't want to keep getting less high and spending more money then it's a good idea to take one. I used to like smoking all day too but I was just spending a lot more money and enjoying it less. Now it's epic every time. Just don't go back to smoking all day everyday because then a tolerance break is pointless.

3. how often do you smoke and how much at a time?

4. Nope, if you feel like your getting less high and not enjoying it as much then take a T-break. if not, theres no reason too

5. Yeah it does help, drink like 4 bottles of water everyday to help clear your body of THC for at least a week or two and not smoke for a week or two. You'll be a light weight in no time haha.

6. OP - I know where you are coming from. I get on a roll as well and really don't want to take the time off. But...

Wow, is the first day back fun.

Take a last smoke on a Sunday, plan a busy, productive week, and then Friday night start back and have a kick-a$$ weekend.

7. Smoke weekends, it makes getting high that much better after a long week

8. IMO Tolerance isin't really a bad thing. I'd rather get stoned and be able to function and carry out my work day, Instead of taking taking a couple rips and being too fucking ripped to to do anything but eat, watch tv, and jack off, lol.

9. Good point. Especially if you like maintaining a steady high through the day when you need to be productive, creative, etc.

10. No they are not. U just need to start growing your own so u ate not paying out of the ass for it.

11. Imagine what is feels like to take (lets say) 6 months off and then get super stoned? That would be cool.

12. I imagine for a lot of people it would be no different than taking a month or so off.

At a certain point, I would think you've lost all of the tolerance you've built up and waiting any longer wouldn't do much.

13. Yes, they are mandatory in some states, but other states are still undecided

14. If you want to get higher.

15. Basically just this

I'm on a very short one right now

16. i was shooting for two weeks to a month.
    i made it 8 days.
    i hit a blunt of mids for the first time in like 3 years, only took me 4 hits to get faded.

i smoked headies daily for almost 4-5 years.

i wouldn't say t-breaks are mandatory, but they certainly help you get super lifted after you've been blazing steady for a long time.

17. It all depends on you, if your not feeling high and it`s not as enjoyful then you should definitely take one and get the most out of your money and time.
    I smoke like .4 or .3 in one session everyday in the summer, do you guys think thats alot :O ?

18. I've never taken one

19. I usually smoke afternoons during the week and daily on the weekends and it seems like I get plenty high, even just skipping a wake and bake session for the day get's me pretty high so I don't see the point in waiting a week

20. I'm gonna take a day or two t-break and see if that helps