Are things happening yet??

Discussion in 'General' started by damncrazylegs, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Whats up everyone?!? its been awhile since ive been on but my crazy legs figured it was time to head back this way and check in.

its been a pretty crazy year at times and a pretty dull year at others. made quite few changes, figured many things out, and learned a few new tricks. bunch of festies, plenty of shows, met so many beautiful and amazing ppl. and most likely found my calling, who knew hangin out with a bunch of hippies and goin to shows i could figure out what the hell i wanna do with my life.

and the changes arent stopping, gonna be taking this road on the show pretty soon and heading west again. real excited to get my life going back out in the mountains.

now whats new with all the old blades, bladettes, and my fellow boxers???

2. what do klondike bars have to do wit dis

3. everything

and nothing

or something in between

4. welcome back, if youve been gone for a while u gonna be like wtf...

5. Just enjoying that shit, life that is.

6. Dude what's up!!! Welcome back :D

7. what you doing with your life if you don't mind me asking?

8. whatsup man where you headed to in the west?

9. Sounds like you've been having a hell of a time

10. hey!! thanks, good to see someone i know!
    hows florida? i was lookin at moving down there a month ago to fort meyers beach but my boss never got back to me about jobs.
    mostly ive been doing the same old stuff, but this summer was amazing. made so many connections to a ton of great ppl and now have a huge festie fam. i should be leaving soon for colorado so ill have to find another one there, but i know theyll still all be here if/when i come back.

i started spinnin fire about 2 months ago, and since i did ive been lookin even more forward to the future. being around festie and fire fam ive gotten to know a ton of great bands here that are still in their early phases so once i move and i start making connections with bars and other venues im gonna see about helping them out with tours and promoting. its exactly the kind of work id love doing and i know ill be great at it, and already been doing it to a lesser degree by just spreading amazing music to all my friends and strangers

11. i've really missed you man

12. NO FUCKING WAY! i lived in cape coral, next town over. fort myers beach is alright. a little boring but it's chill as balls. nice too. fuck man what a coincidence.

13. Haha, I know all about the cape lol.

14. *lives in Naples*

Ya'll moving close to home, shit.