Are they're any Pagans in the city?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by geck0n0x, Apr 30, 2011.

1. I was talking to my godfather recently (a man more knowlege than I can comprehend) and we got onto the topic of paganism, magick and wicca and such. We spoke about concepts of mother earth and energy but what really captivated me was talking about how people (and everything else in the world) interact on a level that we cannot see, measure or even consiously notice. We also spoke about how human instincts have become dorment through not being used due to the delevlopment of man, but that's not entirely relevant to the topic so i digress..

I am looking to broaden my knowlege on this topic as I find it truely fascinating and in my own opinion it makes much more sense than Christianity or any other "God" related religion I have looked into. I have tried google but would rather hear from someone who knows first hand. I was wondering if anyone here in the city could give me any more info or lead me to a trusted website that can?

I am also curious as to the role Marijuana (if any) leads in this way of worship?

Any helpful replies are welcomed and appreciated :rolleyes:

2. I'll give you some good links about the subject that you seek, but keep in mind that every religion as they exist in the world today is incapable of giving you answers. They can only inspire you to discover them yourself.

Paganism has many powerful, aware aspects as well as many confused ideas and notions. As we progress, however, progressions are made within branches of religion, and depending on your soul and experience, different explanations may be more or less likely to inspire divine realization in you.

Enjoy!

Ohio State University Pagan Student Association

Hellenic Neo-Paganism

3. A while ago i took a "which religion are you test," and I got 100% neo-pagan. Although I don't consider myself a pagan, so yea...lol

4. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, I shall spend much time pondering over these pages, thank you very much!