are they really this small?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by lithband, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Hey guys... Im gonna throw a stupid ? at you! Are these bongs really that small? I was browsing around in the "clear glass bongs" since i can't get CCG sent to Iowa :( anyways I seen a few I likes "picture wise" but then i actually payed attention and wow these are small one i liked was only 12.5cm which is only 4.9" that is very very small bong how do you even smoke through them? In the Pictures they looke normal sized.... Possibly have any pics of the one in the link below next to something so i can imagine what it looks like that small? Thankx again!

http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/b3m.html

Chris

2. they sell ones like the one in the link at my local headshop (420 peace ave, nice name, eh?) anyways, they are about 5 inches tall, you can find bigger ones, the city has everything you'd ever need

3. except roor bongs jst thought id bring it up

4. ^^ true, they're some of the few things the city doesn't supply

5. Yes yes sounds like a good plan! Naw im pretty set with peices BUT the one thing i do not have is just a regular glass bong rather it be CCG or Clear glass i can't find one anywhere (in state anyways) I have a nice six shooter acrylic bong BUT its to big for the normal usage... Oh well maybe someday.......