Are they ready?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Karneyboy23, Apr 5, 2016.

1. my first real grow wondering if anyone can tell me how much longer to let them grow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Without looking at the trichs through a loupe, I'd say 2 more weeks. Alot of white hairs still and looks like they could fatten up and put on more weight.

3. The only way to know for sure where they stand as far as maturity is by looking at the trichomes through at least 20+ magnification. Get yourself a loupe. They're fairly inexpensive and will tell you exactly where your plants stand. Being able to see the percentage of amber in the trichomes is the key. The hairs and the overall look of the plant are not a real indicator of where you stand in the flower cycle. Sure, you can tell by looking at the plant that it's near the end of it's life, but you must look at the individual trichomes to know for sure if they're ready to pull. TWW

4. Ok will do thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. More like 50x60 power microscope if your eyes are bad or old like mine.. Radio shack sells-sold one for about 15 bucks when I got mine there 60x100 power
    100x is a bit to much as you can't really see the field at that close
    BNW