Are they ready to be transplanted outdoors?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yomanjujit, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Where I live growing season is year round

2. So you are near the equator? I'm kinda jealous. Just remember to harden off first then give them some supplemental light to keep them from going into flower right away.

3. Can you elaborate , like how do you harden them ? and the supplement of light?

4. Harden them off: leave them outside for a couple hours a day. Increase the time outside a bit each day until they stop showing signs of stress.

Supplemental lighting: Right now you have them indoors under veg light schedule, 18/6? If you put them outside under sunlight wich is closer to 12/12 they will go immediately to flower. To keep this from happening you should put a light on them for an hour or two after the sun goes down. CFL will work. It doesn't have to be a huge light. Just enough to interrupt the dark period. I use a string of white led Christmas lights.

5. I see I have them under 24/0 , but there is no electricity where they are going

6. Long extension cord?

7. Only if they make them 20 miles long lol

8. I just put a couple outside to test how they react ,once they survive then the other are ready I will assume, I wouldn't let them die of course

9. Just transplanted them looking cool, can I start adding nutes?

Attached Files:

10. I think I'm going to transplant them outside in a couple days

Attached Files:

11. I think I'm going to transplant them outside in a couple days and start some other seedling

12. Here's a quick shot of the ladies

Attached Files:

13. Update , I kept 4 of them in the tent to finish them

Attached Files: