are they ready [PICS]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by homebox, Jul 9, 2009.

1. #1 homebox, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    for harvest ?
    I really cant decide is the trichs are milky or amber,but they are definitely not clear,plants are 70 days in 12/12 light cycle,strains are Northen Light and White Widow-they suppose to be ready after 60 days flowering,here is my dummy attempt for macro pics,what you will do?

Attached Files:

2. kinda hard to tell, but those buds look fat.........i'd start flushing if you havn't.

3. SOOO CLOSE!!!

just watch them twice a day and you'll be good.

by the first picture, I would say yes, but the others are a little iffy. maybe just a couple more hours even.

4. Yes, I started flushing b'fore 5-6 days.
    This is my first grow and I'm so excited - first think when wake up is to grab the scope:).
    I wanna deep stone effect,but I'm afraid to miss the harvest window.

5. they look all/mostly amber according to the pics. if that is right, then they are done. depending on strain i usually like a 25 clear 25 milky 50 amber or a 25/50/25.

6. OK,thaks for inputs guys,my secret noob plan is to give them one more day for drying the soil-I watered today,leave them in dark for 2 days and chop-chop-chop :)

7. Use a clearing agent like clear x will strip 'ALL' the salts out in a good flushing if you use 2 storage totes and a milk crate you can mix up a batch in the one tote about 3/4 full and just dunk the whole pot then lift it out place it in the second tote that you have the milk create in and let it drain I double dunk them. Then I personally remove all large foliage manicure it in the pot and let the plant dry in the pot. This is the program to cure her like she would die in nature right in the ground she was grown in! She will use the last of her energy putting on tricombs in an attempt to prevent water transpiration. There is something more complete about this I cant explain it and the smoke is deep and rich in flavor.Try it and tell me mother nature is not perfect!

Dynosow-er:smoke: " It takes more then a ladder to get me down"