Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are they putting chemicals in are medical weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr. Dedoverde, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I always thought that medical marijuana was grown without chemicals, but my friend believes that marijuana bought from the clinic has chemicals, which he says are the tricomes and different colors you see. I told him im pretty sure thats just good weed, no chemicals, but could he be right?

2. Hes wrong Its normal ganga

3. Medical weed is the same as homegrown, just take some dank and slap a "medical use only" sign on it.

4. True story

5. Probably not. But i did see an article, maybe more like an ad in a cannbis magazine, saying that a lot of what is grown for medical dispensaries is grown with not so safe fertilziers, ones that are leaving off balance amount sof chemicals after harvest. My guess is that is due to shitty nutes and/or not flushing properly..?
    It was sortof like a law firm ad you see when a prescription drug is pulled of the shelf for having horrible side effects, or a freak case happens.

6. Yeah, theyre called nutrients.