are they a real threat?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tadtanator, Jul 19, 2013.

1. right as i finished germing my auto seeds my friend told me about how helicopter have scanners that can scan the woods or fields to find MJ plants.

this was one thing i didnt see coming is this true?
    whats a good way to hide your plants?
    If i place them in a place full of other plants will they blend in better?

help before seedlings stay inside to long

2. I'm not sure if its a myth or not but what I've heard that makes since is to not put them all in one spot,just place them kinda randomly and it should lower the risk/chances of them being detected.

3. Lol no scanners, yes to spreading them out. Get a script if you're in a state that allows it.

4. Yes they do have thermal scanners that can detect cold spots where you plants are from the water. Are they looking for your little autos in the woods? No. Pictures a mountain side with 1500 big blue spots on a thermal scanner. Boom. Found your plot.

5. If you're in an urban area where there are trees and plants you have little to worry about.

6. Yes of course they are a real threat. Just had one buzz all around my land for 2 days. Didn't find anything. They were mainly scanning a nearby feild that is absolutely perfect for a grow, didn't even look mine over. There's so much land for them to cover its unreal so I doubt they'd waste time with just a few plants unless they're huge

7. They actually have scanners that scan for the color of healthy marijuana. I've seen it on tv. The best best is to spread them out as far as possible and HUD all signs if the grow. Bury irrigation lines under the dirt and hide signs of financial activity. Everything should look natural.

8. Each and every species of plant reflects UV light @ different wave lengths.

So yes the there are camera systems built to only see cannabis, andyes they use heli's to get the best coverage.

Good thing were legalizing in the US, or this shit would be in drones.

Matter of fact pretty sure we're less then 3 years from all LEO surveillance being drones.