Are these what I think they are?? ( hope not...)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thegoodwife77777, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Feminized seeds in 3rd week of flower & these started appearing 2 days ago on 2 of the 4....
    Newer to this but never saw balls like these...are they Herms? :(
    Thanks in advace

Attached Files:

2. sadly yes, those are herms :( pluck ALL and ANY balls NOW, dont let them mature.

you can check my sig, had a few of them, doin fine now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oy :(
    Just pluck the balls & leave rest of plant or ???
    Thanks so much

4. lmao. toss the plant. i could not load the pics its on my end if its herm its useless for you.

5. Don't toss is....just pluck as many as you can.Had a couple of hermies that turned out to be a really good smoke,just make sure the bannanas doesnt open.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. If you were showing nanners at the end of flower, I wouldn't be concerned. But having balls and pistils in the 3rd week of flower is a full blown hermie - I'd kill it. Good luck and welcome to GC. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thanks for the welcome to GC & advice! Any insight on how 2/4 feminized seeds turned into Hermies ( just don't wanna repeat same mistakes in future) ?
    Also, how scared should I be that the two healthy or ball-less ones are gonna be full of seeds??
    ( grown indoor, 10x12 ft area, coco medium )
    Thanks again!

8. If the plant shows balls and pistils early in flower it is a true hermaphrodite and probably the result of poor genetics - not something you did. If a plant throws out some nanners late in flower, it could be the result of some type of stress late in flower, or the plant is trying to pollinate itself before it dies. Also known as rodelization.

You shouldn't have to worry about pollinated calyxes if the balls didn't open and release pollen. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Well check ur room for light leaks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. from where did you get these beans?

11. #11 Thatguythatgrows, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Yes please.. source of beans? If they are hermie plants and not just pushing out a few balls because of stress, it’s due to poor bean breeding. So weed want to know where they came from and what strain.... see what I did there..

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ordered online - Sensi Seeds Co

• Like Like x 1
  13. Online, Sensi Seeds
    White Diesel Feminized
    :(

14. if you need some new suggestions let us know. it will not be from the place you ordered.

15. Have the plants been stressed at all? Like transplant streaks, heat, over/under watering?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yupp see the lil stem that the sacks hanging on sure sign of herm or male plant . It happens somwtimes a few seeds get mixed up or could be caused from too much stress to the female.

• Like Like x 2
  17. No, doing well, up until now.
    Avg. 78 degrees
    12/12 light cycle
    RO water
    Coco medium

Thanks

18. Suggestions welcome, please, lol!
    Also....i assume I should just pitch my clones as well? All of them or just that strain? ( other is GSC)
    All are in same area with same light.
    Thanks!

19. So the White Diesel hermied and the GSC didn't ? Definitely bad genetics. Unless you want more hermies, it would be best to get rid of the clones you took from those plants. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. pm me.