Are these the right lights to use during vegitation stage?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Pocket_rocket, Mar 12, 2017.

1. IMG_5064.PNG IMG_5065.PNG IMG_5066.PNG IMG_5067.PNG IMG_5068.PNG IMG_5070.PNG IMG_5071.PNG IMG_5072.PNG IMG_5073.PNG

IMG_5064.PNG IMG_5065.PNG IMG_5066.PNG IMG_5067.PNG IMG_5068.PNG IMG_5070.PNG IMG_5071.PNG IMG_5072.PNG IMG_5073.PNG Hi all,
    Since daylight has shortened here in oz I'm going to put my baby under lights indoors at night, and leave in outdoor sun during the day.
    Approx 18/6.
    Was looking at purchasing these lights, but wanted to confirm if these are the right lights to use. They're pink / purple in colour. Thought maybe cool white may be better...
    What are your thoughts?
    Thanking you in advance.
    Cheers,
    Joe

2. Hi all,
    Since daylight has shortened here in oz I'm going to put my baby under lights indoors at night, and leave in outdoor sun during the day.
    Approx 18/6.
    Was looking at purchasing these lights, but wanted to confirm if these are the right lights to use. They're pink / purple in colour. Thought maybe cool white may be better...
    What are your thoughts?
    Thanking you in advance.
    Cheers,
    Joe

3. How many plants? How much do you need covered? Cool white is definately better. I love to veg with t5 powervegs to plants love it and you can litereally have the plants one inch from the light.

Check out my first grow!
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423474/

4. Only the 1 mother plant & a couple of clones. Not a huge area, maybe 1sqm.
    If I don't have cool white led's, will the light I've suggested still be ok?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would go with a 600w mh light. Wouldnt your mother plant take up that whole space?

Check out my first grow!
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423474/

6. Not really, not a very large plant. Been giving her some LST to manage growth & topped her a couple of times

7. IMG_5193.JPG IMG_5196.JPG Progress Photos