Are these swoopy fat leaves, Buds?

Discussion in 'General' started by ADIDAWG, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Been in flower for a week...no news. I think shes a girl, what do you think? If you think its a male, keep it to yourself though.haha i dont need that kind of negativity.lol

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Cant really see anything in those pictures, can you take some node closeups with the preflowers? I also don't know what you mean by swoopy fat leaves lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Look in the middle of the pic.right abouve that plastic tube..there is a pretty fat one and then a little less fat one a lil lower. I will try to get close.my camera blows. I need to get a lens set.

4. Looks like a dude. Thought you should know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #8 Elfeen, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Some look female to me but like it also looks like a cluster of male preflowers at your node. Give it a couple weeks into flower and see if pistils appear. Indoors or outdoors?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would say male. I'm sorry for your loss.

7. Ive looked a million of those diagrams.im.just being impatient..i cant be cursed with a female...i did try to flower this plant before it was time and i didnt have a true dark sequence..so i think, if anything. I could have made it a herm

8. Thanks alot, dick.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Also.its an indoor.

10. Man.im hoping its at least a herm.i will still grow myself some bomb ass shwag..it really sucks.i started this crop about two months before i was going to move. My set up was nicknamed the rube goldberg grow closet.. anyway. I prepared for this situation. I planted 5 of the same strain at the same time. But because i wasnt as prepared as i thought and just being an idiot. I ended up knocking every plant off the shelf at least once, including this one. I also broke the main stem almost off and taped it back together...sshe is the only ome left, her size. Or it whatever..ive always wanted to be a breeder anyway...

11. Don't call people out for your mistake. You were impatient and tried to rush, now you pay the price.

• Like Like x 3
  12. dude. ill try some of your strains in the future

• Like Like x 1
  13. what about light leaks? a week after light change you should be noticing pistils atleast. if not balls should be present

14. Oh yeah its your fault man.why did you do this to my plant? Get over yourself.