are these starting to flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tommyT2018, Feb 13, 2019.

1. im in veg and have no light in there at all its pitch black.. 18/6 lights. 3 weeks after transplant IMG_20190213_123055.jpeg

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. Can't see any preflowers mate,(i don't think!) but they will....
    I assume you have them on 12/12 light schedule?

3. Yup i see pre flowers zoom in to the top inch paolo you can see a couple pistels :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Here 20190213_130347.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. There they are!!!! Little buggers!!! :) Good eyes Loki!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. im on 12/12 pal so what should i do now flip em? are they starting to flower

7. Yes mate, they are starting to flower. Eagle eyed @loki125 spotted a few pre-flowers, so all good! If you are on 12/12 already, there is nothing to flip. They will just continue to flower mate. All good.
    Good luck.

8. sorry mate im on 18/6

9. Stick them on 12/12 now then mate, all good !

10. oh thank god i thought id done something wrong lol is it safe to keep vegging though even with these preflowers? its ust i wanted to go alittle longer. thanks for helping :D

11. Yeah, you can veg as long as you like mate..... :) Then flip to 12/12 when you're ready.

• Like Like x 1
  12. thanks guys :D saved me from a heart attack! lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. She’s just showing her female tendencies of those are photos on 18/6 then they should not be flowering unless it’s an auto. Mine are doing the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. Photos will throw preflower pistels when there sexually mature you can keep them in veg for years and years once you flip she will enter flower quicker if shes already shown her self to.be female but they can tripple in size once you put them in flower. And keep with grow nutes for 2 weeks after you flip that growth spurt uses lots of N :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. This is sound advice.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hi are these autos In flower please. I'm not sure whether this is hairs or just bunched up new growth coming through xx 20200106_223630.jpg 20200106_223655.jpg

17. Definitely flowering about a week or two in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Aww thankyou so much. I convince myself something is happening and then just thi k I'm being overly excited and imagining it lol xx

• Like Like x 1