Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are these real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Scorpion, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Okay so a few weeks ago I was somewhere in central London (no specifics, don't wanna get the owners busted), and i saw these, well not these exact ones but they were definitely the same brand, in one of those little tourist/head shops so i asked the owner if they were real and he said yes, i looked at them closely and they had Dutch writing on the back. He was charging £22 for them. At the time i just shook it off as an attempt at tricking stoners into buying fake or flavored but non-psychoactive edibles.

Then yesterday I was on a certain north London street where there were like 20 headshops on the same road and in like half of them there were these same cookies, at the same price (£22) and the owners told me they came from Amsterdam.

So naturally i'm thinking "how the fuck are they getting away with this?"

Has anybody seen these before? Are they the real deal? I thought it was illegal to sell edibles, if they are legit then i wanna go buy some but i don't wanna flush £22 away for some fake cookies, can someone confirm this and explain to me how they can openly sell these in heavily-policed areas with no trouble at all?

Amsterdam6.jpg

2. edibles from a collective?...no...its photoshoped:rolleyes:

3. Yes they are "real" but no they're not the kind of "real" you think they are. :p

Cannabis-Food.com FAQ - Questions and Answers

They contain cannabis/hemp but do not have any THC and will not get you high.

4. this guy must be new jd...:p

5. Well what's the point then?

6. Oh right, well that makes sense

7. #7 rastaballer209, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    /thread

8. Nutrition. :smoking:

(Plus, all the money they can make off of people who buy it because they think it will get them high. :p)

9. Booooooo

10. Couldn't you just take hemp seed oil daily to do the same thing?

11. Yeah, you could do that. :confused_2:

12. I forgot what the post was by the time I got down here. Shit

13. I saw those exact ones, in Camden, London.

14. Yeah that's where i was yesterday, the shop owners there are such arseholes.