Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are these real weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by luis4444, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Called up my long time delivery service today, I was on the go so I asked the guy just randomly grab two bags for me (also I started vaping so I don't care much about the strains anymore). I got one bag of OG Kush, and another says "potpourri" on the front, I have never heard of this "potpourri" so I looked it up online and found out it's the name of a synthetic weed that comes with multiple harmful effects.

Then I got confused, because my delivery service is one of those urban expensive ones, and I've been with them for two years and never seen anything like this, I can't think of any reason for them to mix fake weed into their real selections. I wonder if these really are fake weed or just a name they give it to a new strain?

Can someone take a look at the picture and identify whether it's real weed? They do look extra leafy and came in slightly larger quantity than my regular bags.

Attached Files:

• pic.png
      pic.png
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
  2. Why don't you call them up again and ask?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tough to make out much through the package. Looks like trim and stems but very difficult to tell unless you were to take it out of the bag.

Call the delivery service and ask

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cuz I went out and don't want to call them in public. Meanwhile, I'm still paranoid as fuck that I might die because I vaped a little bit these before I actually looked it up.

5. You're having anxiety, not paranoia. I still don't understand why you don't call and ask. "I don't want to call in public" isn't much of a reason to not find out information that would put you at ease. Are you embarrassed to call for some reason? It may help if you took your stuff out of the plastic before taking the pic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Maybe they take a bunch of leftover small buds and shake and call it potpourri. That's not the synthetic stuff. If it was, one hit and you feel like you are tripping for about 10 minutes and it mellows out. Usually the high from synthetic, lasts a short time. Trust me. I used to smoke 10g a day of that shit for about a year. Stupid and embarrassed to admit it but, trust me. Your good.

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]
    This is what it looks like. Loose like tobacco.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Did anyone mention we can't talk about fake pot here so since we're talking about it, it must be real.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I know. Only weed talk, but if the guy is really freaked, I hate to see him dump his weed because he thinks it gonna kill him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. LMAO they can be thrown in prison for selling synthetic weed. The potpourri he mentioned is a mixture of high quality strains. Nothing to worry about bro.

• Like Like x 3
  11. LMAO they can be thrown in prison for selling synthetic weed. The potpourri he mentioned is a mixture of high quality strains. Nothing to worry about bro.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If that's synthetic it's unlike any synthetic I've seen.
    Imo that's real weed. If it's smells like weed and tastes like weed your probably safe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Guys I called them these aren't fake. They are a mixture of different strains like other posts mentioned. Thank y'all for the info, big relief!

14. Thx for the relief... just curious, how'd you know they are 'high quality' strains? :passtheshit:

15. Thats what they call potpourri in California dispensaries. They get all the shake and popcorn buds from the bottom of the pound sack and mix it all together in a jar. Some dispensaries call it salad.

16. 100% not synthetic. calm down.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

17. That looks like one dense nug your good bro it looks fine and synthetic weed is called (spice) and it doesent come in nug form it's really ground up and smells nothing like weed so your good and if you did smoke spice then you my friend would be tripping balls but your good it looks like some midz

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk