Are these ready to switch to 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bong_Ripper21, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Lights are on 18/6 should i switch?

Attached Files:

2. They're ready when you are. They'll stretch to about double their size when flowering begins, so if they're big enough for you, then go ahead.

3. hey do they look alright...its week 4....CFL grow....

4. nice looking plants, those should make some decent sized buds! good luck man!

5. yeah dude the plants look great! and like kamel said, they are ready when you are. just plan ahead for at least a doubling in size once flowering beings. :)

6. Yeah your plants look perfect man.... Switch to 12/12 whenever you're ready. Post up some flower shots when the time comes :hello:

7. aight cool thanks for the response...They are gonna go for prolly 2 more days then im switching to 12/12. I have a lot of room to work with.

8. can wait to see pics of you babies flowering all or our favorite fruit! lol

9. My second in door grow coming up. I have read where some growers change the light hours gradually.(sorry spelling). Like going from 18 and decreaseing 1 hour of light each day(6 days) until you reach 12 hours. The reasoning being it doesn't shock the plant so much as going from 18/6 to 12/12 in one day.
    Anybody have thoughts on this subject?
    Moshe, a N Yorker living in Berlin where I have a really cheap rent.

10. Have heard of people using this technique but me personally i just switch to 12/12 in one day. but maybe you could just drop it to 16/8 for two days and the 12/12 up to you fella goodluck and nice plants.