are these ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hyper99, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Im just wondering if these look ready to pick or if i should let them grow.
    They started to bud a little before 10-05-2009, but that is when i started 12/12.
    The buds dont look as big as ive seen on the inet, but i guess that is because they were not grown in perfect conditions.
    Some of the leaves are getting a little dry around the edges, but that might be because i missed a watering over the weekend.

Attached Files:

2. hmm... well that sucks man, the only thing I can think of is your growing indoors right?
    well in the photos you can see ouside, so the sun may have screwed up your plants cycles. Personally I would keep them on 12/12 for another 1-2 weeks, but your call dude

3. Yea, they're definitely not ready. If you started on 10-5, then today, being the 18th, would only be.... 6 weeks? I'd say another 2 weeks at least.

4. when the white hairs are 80% brown and orange is one way to tell. and get your self a scope that u can see the trichs on the buds, when they look like mushrooms there ready. make sure u flush the soil really good for the last 2 weeks of buding so u get all the nutes flushed out. good luck and grow organically

5. thanks for the info. i will give them another week or 2 :)

6. not a bad starter room dude,but u should love them all the same there ur bitchs u know

7. I would wait until it has been 8 weeks since it has started budding if you don't have a magnifier to look at the trichromes.