Are these preflowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sebby1, Apr 1, 2014.

1. #1 Sebby1, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    I live in Central Europe (Northern hemisphere) and I germinated my seeds in early March. 
    \nIs it possible that because I planted too early and because right now there is about 12 hours of sunlight only they started to develop flowers? What can I do?

Attached Files:

2. If you started from seed outdoors, the plant is looking for the daylight to increase and the color to be "correct". Even if you have preflowers, the plant is still vegging since it's not really old enough to flower.  You'll be fine.

3. Yes I started them from seeds and I still have them indoors on my windowsill. Is it possible it will start flowering fully? Should I do anything to reverse this or just leave it alone?

4. Just put it under light a few hrs at night. Plants will not flower until sexually mature. You can tell this by when a seedling starts to alternate nodes instead if in pairs.

5. #5 Sebby1, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    Thanks. I'll do this. I also took plants upstairs where they have more light in the morning and in the evening. I'm curious though if these really are preflowers on my plant (My pic is below)? 

Also, these are more or less pure Indicas and I read that certain Indicas don't revert back to vegging. (Mine are Aurora Indica from Nirvana shop).

Attached Files:

• b1.png
      b1.png
      File size:
      547.7 KB
      Views:
  6. #6 pointswest, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    The plant is not showing pre-flowers. The upper arrows are pointing to new emerging leaf primordia which will generate the next branch. The lower arrows are pointing to a plant appendage called stipules. Your plant will have grow a few more weeks more to be old enough to show pre flowers.

PW