Are these plants male?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by noober, Aug 25, 2008.

1. I'm 8 weeks into my first grow and 7 days into 12/12 lighting.

Please help confirm the sex of these three plants:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. looks like #1 is male, #2 is either hermie or male and #3 is female.

3. 1 and 2 are male, 3 is female. That sucks you only got one girl. Take good care of her.

4. Hey Bro.

I have three more plants in there that aren't showing male tendencies, so hopefully I will have 4 keepers. I took cuttings from all 6 plants too.

5. Oh cool. I'll cross my fingers for ya!

6. For your future reference and so you can sex them yourself:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. #7 noober, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    I've seen those and just about all the pics of sexing on the web. I just wanted a sanity check before I chop them down. First grow jitters.

That last pic, bottom right corner is especially confusing. Looks female to me.

8. Yes but did you see what it says on the very bottom of that picture? VERY YOUNG male plant - and those look very close to female ones!

9. Yes I saw that, hence the confusion. It says male plant on the picture but it looks female to me or too early to tell.

10. I chopped plants #1 and #2 down and tossed them out.

So a couple of days later plant #3 from above is really looking like a male or hermie?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do I need to toss this one as well?

11. #11 noober, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
    Well I guess clusters of banana looking balls is the key. Not much hope of them becoming female flowers. It's gotta be a male so adios muchacho!

12. Man if you was to ask me it looks like you got 3 males dog... no hermies no females

BiZness

13. Yeah, it's just hard to face it on the first grow. I put a lot of time into those plants :(

I still have three females though!