Are These Plants Healthy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Farmer_Drew_420, May 12, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431395829.615239.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431395841.483107.jpg [attachment=1771454:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431395852.949029.jpg

🍁🍁❤️Stay High, Stay Growing, Stay Healthy ❤️🍁🍁

Attached Files:

2. None of the plants have holes, and I've used that dirt since they were seedlings. That dirt is mixed with 50% worm castings straight out of my worm bed. The wood chips give the roots something to grow around, causing some strong ass plants.. "My Theory"/ The More You Know

🍁🍁❤️Stay High, Stay Growing, Stay Healthy ❤️🍁🍁

3. They look good.  A little bit stretched.  When you transplant them bury some of the stem.  Good luck.

The "holes" as you call them is the reflection of light off a drop of water on the leaf. As for the soil it looks the same as the Fox Farm soil I have if I was to zoom in to it.

5. #6 SomeRandomNewb, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    my fox farm doesn't have any wood chips like that. if it did i would return that shit. and my ff def has much more perlite. 

if you say so. 

6. I think someone needs a new pair of glasses.

7. so your telling me that his soil has more perlite in it than this pic? this is from 5 feet away and you can CLEARLY tell even from that distance that this soil has more perlite. he has like a 5% mix. And the only wood chips in my ffof are from the trees above them. if you want to argue about something as pointless as this you need to find something better to do.. if you think wood chips are good for soil then i think you need to get back to the classroom and read some more. Go be a smartass somewere else eh? Your obviously not even worth this reply so i dont know why i even dignified you with this one. Guess i felt like stooping to your level. You have a good day now. If you reply back to this knowing i wont reply back just shows how immature you truly are. 

Attached Files: