Are these plants flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Plawed, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Hey all,

Pretty much my first grow. I've had some plants vegging under 24/0 light schedule over the past 2 months and I'm not sure and looking for confirmation if they are appearing to flower. I took a couple pics, I can try to take a couple more if needed. The plants have not had extended darkness.

One Plant:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. No hairs are white that's just leaves... preflowers tend to show on the nodes first. If they are bagseed I've personally never had bagseed even throw preflowers until I went 12/12 but every plant is different.

[​IMG]

Then here's a pic of my plant a week into flower and you can clearly see the white hairs forming on top and how they look [​IMG]
    You can see I have the small leaves like yours but around those are all the white hairs starting to form bud.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

3. They are bag seed... I was told by someone that they appeared to be flowering. I diddnt think it was possible yet because I've not givin them any darkness... unless you count outside shade, I've been bringing them outside for a few hours for about a week now to harden them. Gonna put them outside perm either tomorrow the 20th or 21st. Anyways I thought it was just stringy looking veg growth.

Thanks dude.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No problem good thing you came here haha dude obviously doesn't have much of a clue lol

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones