Are these pictures moving??

Discussion in 'General' started by phishisgroovin, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Are these items moving? Or are they perfectly still?? One teacher said, "I felt like they were all moving...but slowly. Kind of like, they were breathing."

The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person
    can handle. The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling
    stress.

Alleged criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly;however, senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

None of these images are animated - they are perfectly still.

Attached Files:

2. They moved in slow waves for me....I saved em all to my computer ;)

3. those are realllyyy trippy....i could keep them still if I just looked at one part, or closed one eye....once i shifted my stare they went crazy though :eek:

4. 1st: They were spinning mad, and then if i focused a little, they'd stop all of a sudden. It went from spinning quickly, stop, spin, stop. It was weird.
    2nd: It was like a very calm and smooth spin. Sorta mellow-moving.
    3rd: No movement at all.

5. they were pretty calm for me, i don't believe it though... it's got to be an animation or something

6. they moved really slow unlessed i focused in on 1 point

7. They aren't moving at all its just and illusion.

8. barely moving.. last one was most movment .. and then first nd then second!

9. The second two moved but the first one wasn't. Quite cool. :smoking:

10. they all move very fast

oh shit im a criminal

11. hahah me too man. Oh well what are you gonna do:rolleyes: You know ive seen those before, but I never knew it tested stress

12. Looking at them now I see them move just slightly but last night they were moving like crazy and in vivid color but then again I was on shrooms.

13. damn right they are... I love little pics like that. makes me feel like I am starting to trip mushies!:D

14. Optical illusions are always nice.

15. its all an illusion. just focuss on one spot and keep your eyes still and it stops moving

16. eye tricks are cool. some people i know get sick looking at those things.

17. well stoners are smarter than they are made out to be :hello: thanks for the input everyone :smoke: