are these MARIJUANA plants ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by giggs23, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Just scattered a few seeds in my back yard and i donot know the exact locations.

But a week later, i find these plants peeping out and they do look like babies of mary jane. :hippie:

please help me identify by taking a look at these pics and let me know what else i could do to confirm their genes :metal:

thank ya ppl. :wave:

Attached Files:

2. From what I can see on my phone, not marijuana.

3. most likely maple seedlings

4. sorry my phone is uber stupid and had a seizure....

5. is there a way i can crush the leaves, smell and find out ?

if so..what does it smell like ?

cz the google images resemble.

6. Looks like mj to me. Rub the stalk with your thumb and first finger and smell to see if its skunky.

Take a peak http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1221460-Cfl-Box-Grow,-Round-#2#entry18148508

7. i exactly dont know how they smell... nailed it a bit to get some juice out

it smells like anyother plant's stem to me..

let me wait and watch and post pics as they grow ?

any other shortcut scholars ?

8. Give them another week and try again.

9. Not cannabis. Period.

Ive popped more seeds then I can count, and that's not marijuana.

10. The first true leaves are usually single bladed. Next the 3 blade ones.
    So not mj

11. #12 tackthecack, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    aanyone who says that isnt mj is either stupid or trolling. yes OP  definitely mj

edit

from left 2, 3 are maple, rest are MJ

12. #13 aPersonUponaHill, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    Really? Another baby maple, come on 7 fingers on a leaf (5 when it is not sexually mature or male) or it is worthless unless you want to cross pollinate; which anyone asking this question clearly isnt interested in.

13. i just started Growing and i even know thats not A marijuana plant lol :eek:

14. Those maple saplings

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. All pictures posted are MJ seedlings. None are maple.

PW

16. I'd say no, not mj. But there are so many different strains and stuff now so who knows..

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. you need new glasses grandpa. saying this with love bro.

not a single one of those pics is cannabis..i'll bet every damn seed I got.

18. i'm watching them grow, i shall keep you posted guys...

and just to clarify certain things...im really close to the equator on the northern hemisphere and we never get to see maple in this part of the world.

I'd still be lucky for growing maple in this part of the world.

:hello: :yay:

But you know what ? I have 3 smaller seedlings which i know for sure are MJ-Babies... now how do i ensure they dont die ?

all outdoors.

could i transfer them to a clay pot and take them indoors ?

pls help.

19. Yes if your region is really cold at night once they're sturdy enough for transfer do it. I'm sorry to say but I agree the original pictures are not mj seedlings if it was mj you'd have 2 round end leaves and 2 blade leafs to start the node structure of those plants looks way different too. Anyways best thing you can do is start some babies indoor in tall 1 gal pots once their established they probably do fine outside their with little attention. This plant is resilient to say the least.