Are these male or female

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tomflyes, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Just need a little help. They look off like male or something. Grew from raw random seeds. Anything helps thanks

Attached Files:

2. i can see pistils on the plants (female) but the leaf structure on your plants look like the plant as revegged and gone into flower ,,,mac ,,,

3. Im new as hell. Can u talk more

4. the single leaves on couple plants look like the plant/a have had some sort of problem with the light have they been moved around .are they growing in pots out side do you bring them in at night or leave them outside info like that will help .,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I grew them from seeds on led lights then when got to big for little pots i threw um outside

6. whats the hours of day light out side ,but now they look like they started in veg then went into flower then veg back to flower thats why inthe pictures of the top two plants you have stems with one leaf instead of 5 -7 fingers on the stems . but they are female ,,,mac.

ps for veg growth you need at least 18 hours light and for flowering 12 hours light 12 dark ..,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
  7. Im in southern california. So its like perfect light outside i think

8. That's caused by stress. I do a technique where I revenge clones from an already flowering plant and the stress causes leaves just like that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Its cause i took um from indoor seedlings and threw them outside in so cal. But they grow like wildfire now. Im guessing just keep um going.

10. I've grown plants like this all my life. The lasts dudes comment I believe to be true.
    It's stress, your plants roots are unhealthy, I bet if you dug them up they would be mostly brown. You need to create a heathly soil, to create a healthy root system. I grow in Organic Living Soil, and after many years of hydro I see a huge difference! Learn about Organic Living Soils through buildasoil.com Good luck!

Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think Killset was saying the stress was from revegging. What do you see that tells you there's a problem with the roots?

• Like Like x 1