Are these looking okay?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrReil420, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Hey guys, it's been 19 days since i put my seeds into the soil and this is how they are looking. The smaller one is 18 days, kinda small but looks healthy i think. Any tips or anything like that would be appreciated!

image-1988702392.jpg

image-268424433.jpg

image-3692078455.jpg

image-3499595470.jpg

image-3033366866.jpg

2. Bumpy bump.

3. twice the size of mine, and mine are 21 days old

4. Theses are 30 days old
    image-2992444398.jpg

Sent from iPhone 5

5. Beautiful man. Keep it up and you'll have some sexy buds on there.

6. They keep growing more and more everyday and its awesome haha. I started Lst all 3 like 2 days ago and they look good. Will post some pics tomorrow when they wake up.

7. yeah man they look beautiful keep it going theyll be fine!

8. Here some pics to show how much they have grown in like 2 days time. I can't tell if that's bud or what on that one plant. Anyone know what's up?

image-3058288367.jpg

image-190530472.jpg

image-2195633733.jpg

9. You sure that's not a male? Your buds seem to be lacking pistils...

10. Im kinda thinking they are but no sacks have really shown up yet. Hope not though.

11. why are you flowering them so small????

12. I started them on 12/12 to see how they would turn out.
    2 of them were males so im left with one female now.

13. You will end up with some great quality smoke, but you will lack on quantity.. i always throw a seedling in the flower room with the girls, its not so bad, but it wont really speed up the process.. they usually take around 20-24 days before the show any pistils, but with 2 of the same plants, one under a 40 day or so veg and the other 12 raw, and the flowered seedling kicked ass in quality, quantity was about 2/3 of the yield, but it took 14 weeks start to finish...

14. I'm used to pulling at least a qp per plant so I tried flowering from seed just for the hell of it. It was a waste of time for me because I think maybe a three gram bud dry grew on it. I throw away more popcorn s than I could ever grow on 12/12 from seed.

15. My sig pic is 12/12 straight up, colas were 7 - 9 grams each, buds as wide as my head.. and that was amiraacle gro girl.. now i use good shit, got a super skunk and white widow 12/12'n and the skunk looks promising, widow not sure yet... strain definitely matters, so does the care u give them.. i aint gonna bullshit, 4 tops, roughly aan ounce and a half with the popcorns i didnt prune, and im satisfied.. if i didnt have to pay out the ass for seeds i would probly do it with all my girls except the mommas.. never tried with a clone, maybe i should toss in one of my ss clones.. it aint no QP for sure, but if i always had seeds, id continue the process...

16. That was under a 400 wat hps, now i have a 1K in the flower room so well see what my current ss pulls

17. #17 hypercardriac, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
    This is a super skunk, 12/12 straight up, 2 weeks after showin her sex.. another 6 weeks to go, i anticipate whoopin the last OZ and a half...

ForumRunner_20130304_141250.png

You must excuse the mess, i have to move em to the store room for pics cause the 1k distorts the shit out of my pics...

18. Is there anything you can do with the males? Ive heard of people that just keep growing them to use it for keif and what not but im not 100% sure about that. Any input?

19. Ditch em.. its sometimes used for isohash, but its a waste of time...

20. I got them in a separate box and one looks too good to toss out even though its male haha. I'm not paying nearly as much attention to them as my girl. She's starting to get more v hairs/pistils, whatever they are there's more lol.