Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are these joints good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mynameisbake, Jun 16, 2012.

1. 1-10 how good are they?

Attached Files:

2. 6 and 1/2 7 out of ten

3. They're actually pretty good. Just a little bit short, but that's not really something you can help.

4. They are loose and made with cigarette looking bleached papers.

You need a little fine tuning. Buy a cigarette or something - maybe a bag of tobacco. Then keep practicing. Personally the twisted ends are a bit gimmicky for me as far as joints go. A well rolled J shouldn't lose any bud.

6/10, some are just too big and will burn faster than anything.

Keep practicing man, you almost got it.

5. that looks terrible.... roll them in a cone

6. Oh and when I said buy a cigarette I didn't mean to split it for the tobacco. Try to wrap the paper around the cylindrical cigarette and learn that tuck once you got the paper tight.

7. 5 You're getting there, practice cutting roaches to a similar size so your roach is always the right size, the roach in joint no 3 looks a little big, just keep practicing rolling em nice and tight and try and get a almost identical looking joint everytime. Then try move up onto kingskins. When you can do that your pro basically!

Really these results would be based on people personal opinions aswell like those are a bit fat for my liking and I also like kingskins but I havent let that hurt the ranking lol.

8. Smaller filters and you should be able to tighten them up a bit. You'll find that right consistency for how snug you need the joints to be.

The fold or roll over is crucial.

9. Theyre too fat for my liking, and not very tightly rolled. Smaller filter, more of a cone shape and tighter rolling. Keep practicing. Try picking up some filter tips. Really make rolling easier. Also try king sized papers for cones.

10. 5/10
    2short

11. That's what I call a skater j.

12. Bit loose comprende.

13. They look loose

14. Yeah they look a little loose but if your a beginner roller then those are pretty damn good.
    If you've been smoking for a while I'll give that a 7/10
    If your new, 9/10

15. Look a bit chode like but still smokeable :p personally I prefer skinny zoots

16. They're alright, but I'd still smoke em.

17. 3/10 is there a filter? & no cone.

18. they look good, except it looks like you put cardboard at the end of it or something..

so there ain't much weed in there...

but they look good.

try without adding any filters or silly things like that and you'll have a real joint.