Are these Indica or Sativa?-& new box-pics-pics-pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by waffleheaddd, Sep 8, 2009.

1. These were cut from a bella ciao (chow) mother plant--- cuttings are around 2 months, maybe a little older. I looked this strain up and it is from Tiki Seeds and is a "indica dominant strain"... what does this mean? Is this strain a hybrid type with sativa in it or what? Please, i have no clue why some branches are branching sets of 7 while others are branching sets of 5....
    :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Well, It's hard to tell from those angles but it really looks like an indica or indica dominant strain. Short and bushy.
    It's just a different kind of weed.
    Traditionally, Indicas are known for a body high while Sativas are more of a mind high.
    And there are thousands of crosses in between with varying degrees of each strain.

3. It is so short and bushy due to the LST... i tied all of the branches that were casting a shadow on other branches to the bag. They are all tied down. I just don't like Sativa dominant bud so i am kinda wondering... I would have never questioned it if i hadn't seen sets of 7 leaves. (usually a sativa trait).
    :smoking:
    thanks for the reply man

4. I noticed that you LST'd them after I posted.
    The leaves look indica dominant or 50/50.
    I have an indica dominant growing (90%), a white widow (50/50) and a sativa dominant (90%) and the indica and widow look so much alike, I have to keep them labeled, the sativa looks completely different.
    The leaves are super long and narrow and they have curly tips as the are growing out.
    Did you take any pics before you LST'd?

5. yeah i took a couple pics before i LST'd the plants... i'll try and post them--i found a few that weren't already on a thread-

Attached Files:

6. They look very hybrid to me, but mainly indica. They're def not full sativa and def not full indica.