Are these healthy plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 571579, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Pictures of Nitrogen deff? Or whats going on? See the yellow? Its like full on yellow.
    [​IMG]

Picture number 2 has brown spots. Maybe magnese deff? Or iron?
    [​IMG]

Wondering if these look normal to you guys or not.

:confused::confused::confused:

2. Yellowing could be nitrogen def. lack if lighting or under watering. Look line lack of light due to leaves are deep in canopy. The decontrol could be a deficiency. If would hurt to give it a dose of cal mag or Epsum salt.

3. I bought some nitrogen boost and some PH up.

I realized i've been feeding plants with a ph level of 4.2 thats way too low.

And i've been using 1 gallon of water for four plants. I've been reading online and says each plant should get a gallon of water per plant every time you feed. So that might be my problem like you said. Lack of watering or lack of nutrients. The soil is still kind of damp. Waiting a couple more days for it to dry up then I will re water them. This time with correct PH levels and the right amount of water. I want to keep them alive not destroy my babies!!!!

4. They seem to be doing better, starting to get stanky!

5. The stems are somewhat purple. How do i make them more green?

I'm using. Aurora Synthetic Grow & Aurora Infinity.
    A organic supplement fertilzer.
    Liquid Bone meal.
    Liquid Plant Growth Enhancer.

6. Bump.

7. #7 RodriguesIV, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    When mine don't get light to the lower fan leaves in 12/12 they turn yellow and die off. I don't really view it as a problem, the plant knows what it's doing. The brown spots look like it could be Cal or Mag lockout from too low of a ph or too much calcium locking out other nutrients such as magnesium.