Are these fine?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by zeekoslav, Jun 13, 2021.

1. I woke up rn and it seems to me they've changed a color a little, also I noticed soil dries pretty fast, I watered her yesterday and top part of the soil is dry and pot is light IMG_20210613_093311.jpg IMG_20210613_093311.jpg IMG_20210613_093259.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi there ,,when you water the plant make sure you have around 25% run off of water from bottom of pot ...if the soil/potting mix is really dry agitate the first half inch to an inch of the top soil all around the plant ,try not to dig to deep in the potting mix,else you could disturb the roots ..add a spot of dish soap to the water it helps to penetrate the potting mix.,,..mac,,

3. Natural to be yellow for a few days on the new growth. Plants look hungry

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. More info. How big of a pot? What type of soil?
    J

5. hmm.. they are showing signs of burnt tips on lower leaves so i'm bit scared to add more nuts since i'm using recommended dose of the one on package.

pots are not really big since i have problem with room and visibility, it's on the balcony and i need to limit her growth with the smaller pots, i'm guessing 3-5 liters pots closer to 3 than 5. i'm using plagron batmix soil, currently feeding her with alga bloom mix from the same company, and plants in question are LSD auto and blueberry cheese auto

6. I’m guessing your lighting could be better maybe - do you get a lot of shade?

I would still personally transplanting to double that size pots and just do you yourself some research on plant training. You can keep your plant as low as you want by simply squeezing the branch very hard to break it back and bend it over. It won’t hurt the plant and you can continually keep bending it down. The problem with small pots is that I guarantee you are going to run out of nutrition for that plant well before harvest. Bigger pots and plant training is what you need.

j

7. Are you thinking on LST? I red about it before but as beginner i'm quite nervous and scared to pull such moves on plant, especially on autos, yea i agree i need bigger pots but i simply cannot event now i'm stretching it with my luck. About light, they are on direct sunlight from around 11am till sundown around 19-20, no shade for them during that period except for bad weather i had couple of days now, so i guess adding more nuts won't be solution later on? and also 29.6 will be their 2nd month and on website it says from germ to harvest cca 75 days which means i have like 1 more month, i can drop some more pic of complete plants if you want to see them, i think they are progressing nice with the problems i'm facing only thing i'd like rn is for buds to get bigger and fatter

8. At the very least you can tie them down some with a soft yarn/string - a wide (not tight) loop over the tops and keep pulling them down down down.

At least you can keep them below your balcony railing this way.

j