Are these enough seeds for a successful grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jfeezy, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Alright I got 1 very nice Garden seed that resembles a Watermelon, 5 dark but large healthy Bubbilicious seeds, and 8 lighter colored big AK 47 seeds. Is this enough to start a successful grow op?

2. What is a succesful grow to you. Do you want loads of bud from those seeds and do you have the room. Or are you just trying to grow a couple because your mostly going to get males and you'll get all males without proper care during vegetation. So just platn them and see the magic. Dont forget to wait till late april.

3. If its an indoor grow wouldn't it not matter what time of year it is? I'm not the one growing I'm giving the seeds to someone who knows what they're doing so I think there could be a pretty good ratio of females to males?? I don't know a whole lot about growing though so I might not know what I'm talkin' about.

4. operations in my mind = shitload of plants... like greenhouse or somethin

5. HI, well to answer your question its shortly YES!!! honestly if you only got 1 female out of the entire bunch of seeds you could clone it and have as many plants as you want (but you got to hope that they are femaleS!!!!

6. when are u suppose to plant it outside anyways. can you plant seeds early spring?
    Early spring can be extremely hot to chilly days in new jersey. or should i wait till late spring when its hot most of the time.

7. When you clone off a female plant, all the clones are female, too. But yea, all you need is one big ass mother plant.

8. It depends how big you want em. I think you plant em in march/april for big plants and june/july for smaller plants.

9. HI, rollinfatty: whoops sorry, I was high typing away forgot to mention that hoping that they were females was about the seeds. THNKS for clearin it up for me:D peace