are these cops not that smart?

Discussion in 'General' started by wizardofdark, Oct 8, 2008.

1. ok so it was around 3pm monday and the cops came to my house cause my friend got extremely sick. ( she called them )

i have 5 or so plants that are almost done flowering outside in the back.
    they were there for about 20 min and they passed through the front and back of the house. theres no way you could miss my plants.

im still baffled on how they didnt see them or just didnt care.

2. they didnt see them they couldnt have.

if they would have saw them you would have been tore-off on site bra.

3. Sometimes weed just kinda blends in to the background..

4. its straight up cement nothing else no other plants its right next to the hose.

let me put it this way its easier to see the plants than the hose.

5. That must've been quite the stressful situation. o.o

6. They will be returning with a warrant.

7. They weren't called to the property for that, they would need a warrent to seize and charge you. Unless of course they are visible from any view of your house that isn't on you're property.

You learn some amazing things in criminal justice class :wave:

-AFD

8. They might not know cause I'm telling you, you'd have been locked up then and there. They needed no warrant as you willingly let then into the house(aka property).

and if he saw a bag of weed on the floor you may and probably would have been in cuffs.

Think about it take a second *ding*

Wait strach that I'm wrong Aimed for death said they need a warrant for the plants

9. They need a warrant to charge you with it, they could seize the plants but it would be thrown out because they didnt have a warrant to seize.

10. Chances are they seen them and are setting at a Tim hortons or Krispy Kreme and laughing with other cops about it "shit this dumb fuck had them right there in plain sight" I worked at a donut shop where the owner was a retired cop, and it is funny to hear them talk about shit. Alot of beat cops do not like to go thru a hassle to obtain a warrant and go thru all the red tape b/c they just want to put in their 8 and go home. If they made a big deal about your plants they would have to call in narcotic detectives(which would end up getting credit for the bust) and having to put in OT as part of the investigation.....shit these guys just wanted to deal with the call at hand, get a quick coffee and get a good joke outta the whole thing.

I remember some cops laughing about a traffic stop wherre the guy had a sack laying right on the console of the car, they were laughing aboput how stupid it was and they just could not bust the guy. You just got lucky and caught a couple cool cops rather than a couple dickwads. Sometimes life is just in your favor dude, but I would definately think about dong something with them.

less

11. Bank fixed himself.
    If they were there for a complaint by a neihbor, and not called by someone in the household for a medical issue then they would have been able to charge him. Just be careful man, git them harvested as soon as they are ready and no later.

-AFD

12. Exactly, and to get a warrant they would need probable cause and/or a reliable tip. They could chop them and take them, but they could not be used as evidence against you b/c it would have illegally seized.

Very good point eric & aimed for death , +rep for knowing some basic law anbd your rights as a citizen.

less

13. They might have seen them, and just didn't mention it. Believe it or not there are some chill cops out there. One time i was burning a blunt in the driveway and a cop came up and asked me if I had seen any recent suspicious activity in the neighborhood. I almost shat bricks:eek: But turns out my neighbor across the street had some things stolen out of her yard. :smoke:
    never mentioned the blunt. I kept it in my hand the whole time. Started hittin it again as he walked away