Are these beans ready for Rockwool yet?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hortila, Sep 14, 2012.

1. 4 Barneys farm vanilla Kush, 3 G-13 white widow and 5 G-13 blue venom!

2. Every single one is ready

3. [quote name='"Project ICE"']Every single one is ready[/quote]

Tight thanks projectICE! Just wasn't sure if I had to wait for a certain length of root to show.

4. just make sure that all the emerging roots get pointed downwards and the seed casing upwards

5. Tight tight, I've got that covered. Been doing too much reading now going to get started finally. Just got me a Sylvania 65 watt spot grow light from rona to go over the seedlings in a dome. Hope that works for now.

6. Shit balls....... I managed to transfer all my beautiful seeds but I for sure snapped two of the long ass blue venoms. I was stuffing then into the rock wool and heard the snap. I managed to germ all 12/12 I only hope the 2 I snapped will sprout. Fingers crossed, I wonder if anybody had pulled the same stupid move.

7. If you snap the tap root it most likely died. You can germinate in the rock wool or soil as well.

8. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']If you snap the tap root it most likely died. You can germinate in the rock wool or soil as well.[/quote]

That's too bad....they we're the stronger of the bunch since they grew so large in length. I left them in rock wool so hopefully something will come out of it.

9. These two pics are of the snapped tap root, you can actually see it pointing up and the seed sheel in the rock wool next to it. Gonna keep my fingers crossed something comes out of it.

Attached Files:

10. weird....its like just a stem....almost like its not going to even have the flower curl up.

wait it out though.....you never know

11. i would have waited 1 more day but im sure they will do great

12. Thanks for the positive vibes, much appreciated. As of today they are doing fantastic! I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but it looks like the snapped beans will sprout, pics to follow!

13. Yeah the little root that was is still in there but i dont see it growing to a plant, the seed should thou its looking good!

14. never give up hope man. youd be surprised how much these plants can really take

sometimes not alot....other times.....a fucking wrecking lol

15. They sure are coming along quickly, heres pics of group shot and the one that i for sure snapped. You can see it breaking thru!:hello:

Attached Files:

16. LOL thanks for that Project Ice…….I'm stoked with the results. These fuckers really to grow like weeds, lol! I'll be setting up a grow journal for my very first ever grow. If you guys want to tag along when it gets started I'd much appreciate the advice/help/criticism along the way.

More pics to come!

17. Very nice bro!

18. Here are some close ups of the stars of the show! Of course the Blue Venom are running shit since they had the largest tap roots, but now the Vanilla Kush have caught up real quick. They were the older seeds and are moving on up! The WW are last but looking good too!

Attached Files:

19. Rhap……….thanks again for stopping in! I've noticed you on a lot of different threads. I'm planning on doing a journal for this first grow so I'd be happy for you and many others to stop in and help me along the way! I'm just so stoked with how all these beauties have taken off. :D