Are Therese female?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fronto125, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Been a month since I started my cfl grow. I topped the larger plant already and just repotted the smaller one (initially had them in the same container to start) not sure what strain and I was pretty sure I chose female seeds to start but wanted to see what you guys thought. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Get a closer pic from the side not the top

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Might he too early for pre flowers I'm not sure. Unless your a while into vegetative or just starting to flower they might not show up yet.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Don't blame me if they're make it looks too early to tell 100% but this looks to me a female by the longer thinner looking calyx [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. If that ends up looking more like balls then a long whispery whisker looking shape then it's a male

7. #7 Fronto125, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    What about the more developed plant in the first picture?

8. Here's a diagram I showed you where to look on your plant. Hard to see in the pics you posted [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you for the picture, that's really handy. I'll post better pictures as soon as I get the chance.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Can anyone tell with these 2?
    I can't tell if the first one looks like a little sac or if it's new growth. They're still only about 5 weeks old so it may be to early to tell but if I can spot the male quick and move it out it means more light for the female!:)

I know I have a little bit of nitrogen toxicity. I'm still trying to fix it but They were started off in slow release hot soil and then transplanted into fox farm OF a week ago and have grown nicely and responded to it quick. I'm feeding them both 1/4 the amount of bio root every other watering for the next week or so to get them slowly used to nutes before my nectar for the gods line gets here. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

11. This is my first grow, and they came from some home grown, so If they turn out male, it was at least a learning experience for me and I'm in the process of ordering fem seeds as we speak, and my 450w light is otw as well as timer and feed span controller , they will be here tomorrow. Tent is already here with inline fan but waiting to set it all up at once .

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk